MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Tri-plex fire in Pullman destroys one unit

      PULLMAN, WA - A stove fire completely destroyed one unit of a tri-plex in Pullman Wednesday evening.

      The Pullman Fire Department was able to extinguish the flames before any other units were damaged, and no one was injured. According to Pullman Fire, a woman was heating oil on the stove for dinner and left it there while she dropped off her son at a class.

      Neighbors saw smoke coming from the apartment and called 9-1-1. The home is considered a total loss and the Red Cross has put the displaced family of three in a hotel until details are worked out with the insurance company.
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER