University of Idaho on Stage Two Fire Restrictions
MOSCOW, ID —
A burn ban has been enforced for this weekend's game, when the Idaho Vandals go against the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels.
The Moscow Fire Department and University of Idaho Safety and Security Division announced the ban on Thursday.
With it in place, it means no open flames for all tailgating and pregame festivities.
The ban is in place because Moscow and the UI campus are under stage two fire restrictions, meaning, the following can't be done on Saturday:
- Open fire, camp fire or stove fire
- Fire pits
- Smoking (except within an enclosed vehicle or building, or designated smoking area three-feet clear of all flammable materials.)
- Operating a motorized vehicle off roads or trails
However, the following is still allowed:
- Liquid petroleum or LPG fire fuels
- Gas grills (if not surrounding flammable materials).